How to Profit Using Facebook
Live Workshop – Hands-on Training
April 28, 2018, 9am to noon
Seating is limited so that we can provide more personal service.
If you’re like me, you’ve sat through quite a few workshops and trainings.
And if you’re like me, quite a few of them ended up not being worth your time. You end up only half listening while you’re checking your email or text messages.
But not this training!
Unlike other training webinars you’ve joined that tell you a lot of theory and then just try to sell you something at the end – and you walk away feeling like maybe you didn’t get as much out of it as you should have in the time you spent – we are going to be hosting a HANDS-ON training webinar during which you will be DOING – so that you walk away with REAL EXPERIENCE.
Who this training is for
- Any business, entrepreneur, or someone who wants to start making money from their hobby or side gig, that is new to Facebook and want to make sure they’re implementing the best practices and most efficient strategies.
- Any small or medium sized business or entrepreneur who has a Facebook business page and wants to boost the business referrals to the next level.
Entrepreneurs who can‘t afford to hire an expensive company to manage their social media, and need to make sure they’re being as efficient as possible.
Small businesses who want to do their own marketing and would love to learn best practices and learn hands-on how to use beneficial Facebook features.
Businesses of any size who want a way to quickly and easily set up and manage an income-generating Facebook presence.
- The strategies work no matter what type of business you have – service, product, MLM – and no matter what industry.
About your hosts
Vicky Wu has 30 years of experience in marketing, at the corporate level with world-class organizations such as Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Nokia, Century 21 and the Dallas Cowboys, combined with marketing for nonprofits who had no budget and small businesses who had little.
Vicky has taken the best practices and golden nuggets of marketing wisdom learned from the big corporations, combined those with expertise providing no- or low-cost marketing strategies for nonprofits and smaller businesses, and developed effective, efficient, easy-to-implement and affordable marketing processes for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Vicky has done all of the years of research and testing so that you don’t have to.
Why Facebook is critical to your business
- Facebook provides increased brand recognition and improved brand loyalty
- Facebook provides more opportunities to convert prospects into customers, with higher conversion rates than some other tactics
- Facebook can increase inbound traffic and decrease your marketing costs
- Facebook provides better search engine rankings when done well because it will tie directly into the updates from Google in the past couple of years
- Facebook provides richer customer experiences to your prospects and current clients
- Facebook provides improved customer insights available at your fingertips
- And let’s not forget – your competition is already on Facebook!
- The sooner you start, the sooner you can realize benefits
- Because the platform is free and even advertising costs can be tightly managed, potential losses are insignificant
What you will learn
- Setting up your page with the right information to have your page found
- Creating a page in 5 simple steps
- Developing a strategy and gain your first 100 likes and your first 1000 likes
- Why the quality of fans (not the quantity) is most important
- Effective and compelling design elements for your page
- Increasing engagement, promoting your page and understanding insights
- The best types of content and the best times to post
- Brief overview of Facebook ads
- Understanding EdgeRank – why it’s important and how to increase it
- Tying together Instagram and Facebook groups with your page
- Brief overview of Messenger chat bot integration – automated responses, keywords, polls, integrating chat feature on your website
We will be LIVE.
Your questions will be answered during the training (or worst case, we will connect with you after if we can’t get to your question or you need additional assistance).
Presenters in those other types of webinar training always say to close other programs, such as email, and turn off your phone, to limit distractions. And usually you end up doing those other things instead because you’re not learning much.
But this training is different, because you won’t be just listening and LEARNING, you will be DOING. We will be keeping your hands and your mind engaged.
Bring your laptop. There will be internet available – and if you have your own hotspot, you may want to bring this as well since many people in the room may slow your connection speed down.
If you do not already have a Facebook business page, we will walk you through setting one up. If you do already have one, you will do the work to make it impactful.
Ideally, have your logo easily accessible on your computer, and know where to find it, so that you can upload it. Having quick access to a few other images would be helpful as well (but is not required).
Implementing these strategies will help you see an improvement in your Facebook response. Your exact results will vary depending upon many factors including which strategies you implement and at what level.
Cancellations and refunds are available up to 30 days before the event by emailing email@example.com. No cancellations or refunds after 30 days prior to event; requests after that date are available for self-transfer using the Eventbrite system.