We know how frustrating it can be to be trying to get work done, and your computer isn’t cooperating.
While tech support isn’t one of our primary services, we can provide basic tech support to our clients. We find sometimes our clients don’t know who to turn to and have something preventing them from getting their work done, or causing them to work slow.
This is great help when you need a quick fix for something basic, without having to wait for an appointment (or to be without your computer several days) by taking it somewhere like Geek Squad.
For us to assist, your computer must be able to turn on and must have access to the internet. If neither of those things are happening, then we suggest you make that appointment to see those Geeks right away. We have software that will allow us to establish a remote session on your computer – but it requires a functioning computer and internet to connect.
Some of the techie things we have assisted clients with:
- Setting up your email forwarding
- Setting up your email account through Outlook, Gmail or similar
- Setting up a professional email signature
- Setting up rules or filters to help keep your email automatically organized
- Checking your profile security settings
- Optimizing your profile to discourage hackers
- Setting up some automations, especially between business and personal profiles
- Plus we have full social media services which can be provided remotely
- Cleaning up unused files to clear space on your hard drive
- Automatically connecting your documents to a cloud backup – such as OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
- Personalizing or customizing Microsoft Office – such as where files are saved by default
- Fix when your computer is running slow
- Scanning for viruses
- Scanning for malware or spamware
- Updating software – critical updates plus automating future updates
- Updates to your existing website (contact us to see if we can support your platform)
- We have freelancers who can undertake more extensive programming needs for your websites and other uses. Contact us to find out more.
Think you may need tech support help? Send an email to [email protected]