Boost Your Online Presence Using Focused Hashtag Strategies
Jump to: Enroll below
Learn the strategies for using hashtags in your marketing using the same methods Vicky Wu has been using in the marketing of hundreds of businesses. This 15-minute course will walk you through the basics you need to understand to begin developing your hashtag strategy.
We all know hashtags, but did you know there is a distinct difference between how you use hashtags personally, and how you should be using them in your business marketing to be most effective? This is true whether you’re marketing a small business you run on the side, or a large corporation.
In this training, we will go over some of the reasons WHY you should be using hashtags for your marketing, and an overview of which platforms they can be used on.
Optimizing your hashtag use for your business can be very easy once you have a strategy in place, and can be done:
- Without spending a lot of time
- Without spending a lot of money
- Without randomly adding hashtags to your post without a strategy
This training is right for you if:
- You already use social media platforms
- Either you’ve seen hashtags in use or even tried using them yourself
- You want to begin to use hashtags efficiently and effectively to market yourself or your business
In this class, you will learn:
- Hashtag history
- Why to use hashtags in your business social media marketing
- #Avoiding #the #overuse #of #hashtags #which #can #be #annoying
- The availability of resources for hashtag use
- Brand hashtags
- Campaign hashtags
- Trending hashtags – finding and using
- Hashtag best practices
- Platform-specific hashtag use
- Using hashtag tools – a how-to walk through of using some of my favorite free tools
- Plus how I put all of the strategies together
Want to learn more or join the discussion further?
- Lesson 01: Introduction
- Lesson 02: History of Hashtags
- Lesson 03: Why to Use Hashtags in Your Social Media Marketing
- Lesson 04: Hashtag Use on Various Platforms
- Lesson 05: Problems with Hashtag Overuse
- Lesson 06: Starting Your Hashtag Document
- Lesson 07: Recap of Initial Concepts
- Lesson 08: Brand Hashtag Overview
- Lesson 09: Campaign Hashtag Overview
- Lesson 10: Content Hashtag Types and Overview
- Lesson 11: Finding Trending Hashtags
- Lesson 12: Continue Your Hashtag Strategy Document
- Lesson 13: Hashtag Best Practices
- Lesson 14: Facebook Hashtag Best Practices
- Lesson 15: Tool Walk-Thur - Sprout Social
- Lesson 16: Tool Walk-Thru - Twitonomy
- Lesson 17: Tool Walk-Thur - Hashtagify.me
- Lesson 18: Tool Walk-Thur - Ritetag
- Lesson 19: Tool Walk-Thru - Hootsuite
- Lesson 20: Putting it All Together Exactly How We Do It
- Lesson 21: Finishing Your Hashtag Strategy Document
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
If you have never registered on our site
- Register here and check the email you receive to set up your username and password. This two-step process is to protect the site from spammer bot accounts.
- Check your email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5-10 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password. You need to have a password set before you can log in.
- After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
If you have already registered on our site
- If you are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.