You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
If you have never registered on our site
- Register here and check the email you receive to set up your username and password. This two-step process is to protect the site from spammer bot accounts.
- Check your email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5-10 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password. You need to have a password set before you can log in.
- After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
If you have already registered on our site
- If you are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
Regularly $49.00 … available to Infostack members as part of your purchase!
Learn the most common mistakes that can cost your business new customers. I’m taking years of experience helping businesses develop their marketing and sales funnels and boiling it all down to the basic pieces you need to know before you begin developing your own.
When I was beginning to set up my own very first marketing and sales funnel, I knew there were probably pieces missing. I also knew I had a lot of pieces that could be used in different places, but I wanted a simple explanation of how to put it all of my pieces together.
So I did a lot of research and testing, the results of which is what I’m going to be sharing with you.
This short training gives you an overview of a standard marketing funnel setup so that you can understand the steps of the process and begin planning your lead generation system.
This training is for you if
- You’re a business owner and want to know how all the segments of a funnel fit together,
- You don’t even know where to start,
- You already have a basic funnel in place but want to understand more to be able to improve it, or
- You want to make sure you aren’t wasting time, effort or money in any of the segments or pieces
What you will learn
- The different segments of the basic sales process and how they coordinate into a sales or marketing funnel,
- Specific tactics and tips you can use for each segment,
- How efforts you are already doing can fit together into a successful funnel, and
- The pieces that most businesses miss that can make their funnel ineffective and result in lost time, money and sales
As promised in the video, you can access some of my most-sought-after PDFs for marketing funnels:
- Plugging the Leaks in Your Marketing Funnel
- 12 Ways to Optimize Your Full Funnel
- My Favorite Funnel Resources – outlines free and low-cost options for several parts of your funnel
- Webinar Training Notes – if you want to use a note sheet with easy fill-in-the-blank sections
Access Your Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: This Course is Right for You if ...
- Lesson 3: What You Will Learn
- Lesson 4: Why You Need to Know This Info
- Lesson 5: Discuss - What are You Missing?
- Lesson 6: Marketing Funnel Freebies
- Lesson 7: The Pieces of a Sales Funnel
- Lesson 8: The Funnel Flow and How Customer Self-Select
- Lesson 9: Why You Shouldn't Quit Too Soon
- Lesson 10: Interest State - Don't Leave Money on the Table
- Lesson 11: Desire State - Client is Comparing Competitors
- Lesson 12: Action Stage - Client is Ready to Buy
- Lesson 13: Tactics for Different Stages
- Lesson 14: Recap and Discussion
- Lesson 15: Free Strategy Session
For individual use only by the registered student. All courses are protected by copyright. No group use, reuse, streaming, public display of any type allowed without prior written consent. Special rates are available for group training uses – contact us for information. ©Vicky Wu