1 Hour, 5+ Types of Content, 10+ Platforms
Jump to: Enroll below
This is Marketing Content Creation on STEROIDS!
One of the biggest issues I see and hear with business owners who are wanting to create and distribute content to use in their marketing is lack of time to make it happen.
There are so many options out there, how do you decide whether to do text, photos, blog posts, videos, podcasts?
Don’t you hate limitations!
Why not do them all?
Before you say I’m crazy because I was just complaining about lack of time … you need to check out my super-secret and easy 1 : 5 : 10 Content Creation Method.
I developed this method to make my own content marketing a quick and easy process.
I’ve done all the work to create and streamline a system so that you can walk through this step by step and quickly take:
ONE piece of content, divide it into:
FIVE (actually more) different types of content, and have it automatically syndicated to:
TEN different platforms (or more).
What’s best is that you can do all of this in less than one hour.
I do this weekly, so it snowballs quickly! In one month, I have:
- 4 hours (or less) of time spent
- 20 different pieces/types of content
- 200+ automatic syndications
In one year, I have:
- 50 hours or so
- 240 individual pieces/types of content
- 2400+ spots of automatic syndication
(Pssst … all of those spots of automatic syndication are also links back to my website, which is shown to help with SEO!)
Then I use additional content curation strategies to RE-post automatically, and thereby extend the reach even further!
And here in this class, I’m sharing my secret method with you.
What are you waiting for? It’s not going to get any easier than this!
- Lesson 01: Course Overview of My 1:5:10 Content Method
- Lesson 02: About Your Instructor
- Lesson 03: Starting the Process - Blog Post Draft
- Lesson 04: Starting Your Facebook Live Video - Tips
- Lesson 05: Download Your Facebook Live Video - Tips
- Lesson 06: Tips to Upload to Youtube and Why I Set Thumbnail
- Lesson 07: Making and Uploading Branded Video Thumbnail to Youtube & Facebook
- Lesson 08: Uploading Branded Image to Your Blog
- Lesson 09: Creating and Editing Audio Track for Podcast
- Lesson 10: Uploading Podcast Audio to Soundcloud
- Lesson 11: Podcast Syndication on Multiple Platforms
- Lesson 12: Editing for Upload to IGTV
- Lesson 13: Uploading Blog to Medium
- Lesson 14: Your Assignment
- Lesson 15: Recap of What You Learned
- Lesson 16: Last Step: Cleaning Up Your Files
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
- If you have already registered on our site and are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you have already registered on the site but are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- If you have never registered on our site, click the “You need to be logged in” link above and continue with the rest of these steps below.
- Click on Register (shown in image above) and set up your username and password. Check your email for an automatic email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password.After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
For individual use only by the registered student. All courses are protected by copyright. No group use, reuse, streaming, public display of any type allowed without prior written consent. Special rates are available for group training uses – contact us for information. ©Vicky Wu