Jump to: Enroll below
If you are doing social media marketing or online marketing for any type of business at all, whether it’s a business that you do on the side because you enjoy and want to make a little extra money, you’re a full-time entrepreneur, or your job is doing marketing, being able to determine if the places where you have invested time or money is important.
If marketing isn’t resulting in paying clients, it’s could be a waste of time and money. But understanding which things to track and measure, and whether those numbers are good, can be confusing.
Measuring online marketing can be as simple as a few steps that will give you a quick overview of the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
In this class, you will learn:
- What you should be measuring for your online marketing efforts, especially paid advertising (such as pay-per-click)
- How to know if those numbers show that your strategy is working
- Organic vs paid reach
- Why impressions are important
- Prospective clients (leads) and potential income potential
- Look at specific examples of what I track using results for three of my clients
- Calculating return on investment (ROI) and determine if yours is good
You will create:
- A spreadsheet to help you track these numbers, view the history of the impact of your efforts, and calculate return on investment.
This training is right for you if:
- You already do online marketing, especially for paid advertising
- You want an easy way to understand if your efforts are resulting in sales
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: The First Goal to Track
- Lesson 3: The Second Goal to Track
- Lesson 4: Client Example 1
- Lesson 5: Client Example 2
- Lesson 6: Client Example 3
- Lesson 7: Quick Calculate Return on Investment
- Lesson 8: More About ROI
- Lesson 9: Developing Your Spreadsheet Report
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
- If you have already registered on our site and are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you have already registered on the site but are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- If you have never registered on our site, click the “You need to be logged in” link above and continue with the rest of these steps below.
- Click on Register (shown in image above) and set up your username and password. Check your email for an automatic email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password.After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
For individual use only by the registered student. All courses are protected by copyright. No group use, reuse, streaming, public display of any type allowed without prior written consent. Special rates are available for group training uses – contact us for information. ©Vicky Wu