How to Stop and Clean Up Junk in Your Email
Jump to: Enroll below
Download the note taking sheet for the webinar here: Taming Your Inbox notes blank
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
- If you have already registered on our site and are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you have already registered on the site but are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- If you have never registered on our site, click the “You need to be logged in” link above and continue with the rest of these steps below.
- Click on Register (shown in image above) and set up your username and password. Check your email for an automatic email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password.After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.