How to Stop and Clean Up Junk in Your Email
Jump to: Enroll below
Download the note taking sheet for the webinar here: Taming Your Inbox notes blank
You can enroll in this course from your student dashboard. You need to be logged in.
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
If you have never registered on our site:
- Register here and check the email you receive to set up your username and password. This two-step process is to protect the site from spammer bot accounts.
- Check your email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5-10 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password. You need to have a password set before you can log in.
- After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
If you have previously registered on our site:
- If you are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
For individual use only by the registered student. All courses are protected by copyright. No group use, sharing, reuse, streaming, public display of any type allowed without prior written consent. Special rates are available for group training uses – contact us for information. ©Vicky Wu