Jump to: Enroll below
Why DO I have a bucket on my head?
Vicky Wu designed this six-part plan for for her clients to easily develop up to one year of video marketing topics quickly and easily. Like everything, it’s easy when you have a SIMPLE PROCESS to follow.
Videos are proven to increase engagement on social media, so having a consistent video offering can really help boost your online presence. You can develop an entire video catalog of at least 16 video topics (or easily more) following this simple plan, and then schedule a day to film a minimum of four – or even all of them – at one time.
In this class, you will learn:
- Easy six-step process to plan a whole catalog of video marketing content – in one sitting!
- My proven tips to develop a consistent video marketing strategy
- Do more with less – Develop a comprehensive and engaging video marketing plan using less time, less money, but still bigger results
- How to strategically get the most exposure for your videos
- You will create:
- Your video marketing content plan using the template provided
- Then create your comprehensive video library!
This training is right for you if:
- You want to begin using more video in your marketing and need an easy and effective way to make it happen
- You don’t have a lot of extra money to throw at purchasing professionally produced videos and want to do it yourself
- You don’t have a lot of extra time to waste trying to think of videos on the fly and get something recorded and uploaded
- You want to keep somewhat of a consistent brand message that isn’t possible with shooting random videos
I’m going to take you through a simple process on how you can focus in on a whole selection of topics, which will allow you to have a simple strategy for your video marketing, without spending a lot of time or money. If those things interest you you are definitely in the right place!
You can enroll in this course from your student dashboard. You need to be logged in.
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
If you have never registered on our site:
- Register here and check the email you receive to set up your username and password. This two-step process is to protect the site from spammer bot accounts.
- Check your email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5-10 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password. You need to have a password set before you can log in.
- After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
If you have previously registered on our site:
- If you are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
For individual use only by the registered student. All courses are protected by copyright. No group use, sharing, reuse, streaming, public display of any type allowed without prior written consent. Special rates are available for group training uses – contact us for information. ©Vicky Wu
- Lesson 10: Download Planning Sheet
- Lesson 11: Additional Resources
- Lesson 1: Intro & Why I Have a Bucket on My Head
- Lesson 2: Swipe My Strategy
- Lesson 3: Step 1 Determine Video Category Buckets
- Lesson 4: Step 2 Topics for Each Bucket Category
- Lesson 5: Step 3 Bullet Points
- Lesson 6: Step 4 Plan Your Donut
- Lesson 7: Step 5 Schedule Your Video Shoot
- Lesson 8: Step 6 Pre-Tease Videos
- Lesson 9: What Did You Learn?