Boost Video SEO to Have Videos Found by More Viewers!
In this YouTube Guru-ization ™ course, you learn the exact method Vicky Wu uses with her own clients to have their videos be found by more viewers, which can help increase awareness and leads.
Jump to: Enroll below
This class is right for you if:
- You already have some videos on Youtube.
- You have a LOT of videos on YouTube.
- You’ve just started thinking about adding video to your business marketing.
- You want to learn an effective strategy to help your videos be found and seen by more people.
What you will learn:
- The step-by-step process that helped one small business see a 1900% increase in calls in the first month. (Your results may vary)
- Simple steps, easy to replicate.
- Don’t take a lot of time or money.
- Ideas you can implement for both new and existing videos.
- Why YouTube is the platform.
- PLUS access my “cheat sheet” of my favorite software and hardware for video production – some at no cost!
You Want RESULTS.
We’ve all heard how video is THE way to go right now, so it’s pretty important to add it to your marketing mix. You don’t have to be a superstar video director or producer to get guru-level results.
But it’s not enough to simply make a video and load it to Youtube and hope that the phone rings.
There are some VERY simple things you can do, both to existing videos and ones that are still in the planning stages, to have your videos found by the people you want to see them.
And I break that down in 8 simple steps that are easy for you to replicate, don’t have to cost you ANY money, and won’t take a lot of time. You don’t even have to know a lot about video, Youtube, or some of the concepts we discuss such as search engine optimization to be able to follow these simple and effective steps!
Plus, just for completing this course, I will give you a cheat sheet of my favorite software and hardware for video production. That cheat sheet alone has a value of $99 … free just for participating in the class.
- Lesson 01: Introduction
- Lesson 02: This Training is Right for You If ...
- Lesson 03: What You Will Learn
- Lesson 04: What You Need to Get Ready
- Lesson 05: About Your Instructor
- Lesson 06: Why Video is Important + Stats
- Lesson 07: Case Study
- Lesson 08: Optimizing the Title
- Lesson 09: Optimizing the Description
- Lesson 10: Strategic Hyperlinks
- Lesson 11: Keyword Tags
- Lesson 12: Optimizing the Transcript
- Lesson 13: An Effective Call-to-Action
- Lesson 14: Driving Engagement
- Lesson 15: Optimizing Existing Videos
- Lesson 16: Recap
- Lesson 17: Q&A
- Lesson 18: Resources
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
If you have never registered on our site
- Register here and check the email you receive to set up your username and password. This two-step process is to protect the site from spammer bot accounts.
- Check your email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5-10 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password. You need to have a password set before you can log in.
- After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.
If you have already registered on our site
- If you are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.