Time is precious. Money is precious.
You’re starting to wish that you had a Marketing Director or a Chief Marketing Officer to help take your company to a whole new level.
But you’re not at the point where you can justify a full-time, or even part-time, ongoing salary for such a position. Ouch!
Or you just wish you had an hour to pick an expert’s brain to help you focus in on the right strategy for your business.
Maybe you would even like access to a whole Marketing Department … but you aren’t ready to put a full department on your payroll.
Instead of having to commit to the full “purchase” price of putting this level on your staff – forever – why don’t you “rent”?
Our Rent a CMO program starts with as little as a one-hour individual call to help you begin to focus in on strategies for your business growth.
Your Rent a CMO plan will be customized to your needs and desired goals and outcomes and provide you individual, personalized service.
Our rates are competitive and we know that we can develop a plan that meets your needs and your budget.
As an added benefit, all businesses who participate in the Rent a CMO program receive discounted rates on all graphic design, website, email, advertising and other marketing services when you need them – so that you can accomplish all goals quickly and effectively.
We have a full team of highly skilled professionals – all native to the US – with specific expertise in different industries and who focus on different aspects of marketing. Our team can share their wealth of knowledge with you, for a fraction of what it would cost you to hire full-time.
Schedule your initial 60-minute individual CMO session – only $75:
- Select your preferred date/time
- Click “Submit and Next”
- Enter your contact information
- Click “Submit”
- Add a short note about what we will discuss
- Click “Submit and Finish” – note that your appointment is not finalized until you have completed this step.
- You will receive a confirmation via email – please check for a message from [email protected] (also check your spam or junk folder). It is important to make sure you have received this email, since we will be sending additional questionnaire about your business which should be completed before our session.