Next session starts February 1!
Quickly – and expertly – plan, produce, and post 12 or more marketing videos for your business by completing the activities in this 8-week course.
Video is growing in importance for your marketing. Yet I regularly hear clients have a lot of reasons why they don’t want to record videos.
- I don’t look good on video
- I have no time to make videos
- I don’t have the right equipment to make videos
Believe me, I’ve used some of these excuses myself in the past! In this course you’ll find out why none of that matters, and the simple processes our clients use to create their videos.
Some people don’t realize, or maybe don’t remember, that I used to have a talk show on cable. It forced me to be on camera regularly – even when it wasn’t comfortable.
I also have a LOT of experience editing videos, and optimizing them to be found online.
And I’m sharing all of the best practices I’ve developed over the years in one simple hands-on course.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Have 12 or more videos to share on multiple platforms recorded by the end of week 4
- Own a professionally designed logo intro and contact outro video clips for your use
- Learn to leverage other types of videos – not just you on camera
- Optimize your videos for search engines – especially on YouTube which is the 2nd largest search site after Google
- Resources for free and low-cost equipment and software
- PLUS best practices for live videos and tricks to use pre-recorded videos as live video
This video marketing course walks you through:
- Getting rid of excuses
- Using different platforms – to make videos and to share videos
- Plan your content using our simple formula
- Set up your environment to record in bulk
- Perform basic video editing
- Best practices for sharing your videos
- SEO for YouTube
- Best Practices for Live Videos
- Simple Trick to Use Pre-recorded Video for Live
All of this – plus LIVE support from our team – for the low cost of only
Next course begins February 1
You MUST be pre-registered!
Want to learn how to earn your spot for free? When four of your friends register for the course, you get your registration FREE. Email us for more info.
We limit each session to TEN participants so that we can provide individual support and critiques, so register now!