Quickly – and expertly – plan, produce, and post 12 or more marketing videos for your business by completing the activities in this 8-week course.
This course was developed through the years of having my own cable television talk show, producing and editing videos, working with clients on their television shows, working with clients on their video marketing, and much more. My insider tips and best practices are all shared – including some processes and systems that I developed specifically for my own clients.
Video is growing in importance for your marketing. Yet I regularly hear clients have a lot of reasons why they don’t want to record videos.
- I don’t look good on video
- I have no time to make videos
- I don’t have the right equipment to make videos
Believe me, I’ve used some of these excuses myself in the past!
In this course you’ll find out why none of that matters, and the simple processes our clients use to create their videos.
Some people don’t realize, or maybe don’t remember, that I used to have a talk show on cable. It forced me to be on camera regularly – even when it wasn’t comfortable.
I also have a LOT of experience editing videos, and optimizing them to be found online.
And I’m sharing all of the best practices I’ve developed over the years in one simple hands-on course.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Have 12 or more videos to share on multiple platforms recorded by the end of week 4
- Own a professionally designed logo intro and contact outro video clips for your use
- Learn to leverage other types of videos – not just you on camera
- Optimize your videos for search engines – especially on YouTube which is the 2nd largest search site after Google
- Resources for free and low-cost equipment and software
- PLUS best practices for live videos and tricks to use pre-recorded videos as live video
Like any course, you get the most out of it by actually completing the assignments that we walk you through. You learn by reading, by watching videos, and by actually doing!
This video marketing course walks you through:
- Getting rid of excuses
- Using different platforms – to make videos and to share videos
- Plan your content using our simple formula
- Set up your environment to record in bulk
- Perform basic video editing
- Best practices for sharing your videos
- SEO for YouTube
- Best Practices for Live Videos
- Simple Trick to Use Pre-recorded Video for Live
All of this – plus LIVE support from our team – for the low cost of only
Want to learn how to earn your spot for free? When four of your friends register for the course, you get your registration FREE. Email us for more info.
Vicky is the CEO and Chief Creative Strategist of Vicky Wu Marketing. She draws from 30 years of experience at the CMO level, the CEO level, marketing for Fortune 500 companies and multi-million and multi-billion-dollar organizations, PLUS strategies learned helping startups and nonprofits with limited budgets … now focusing on providing SMBs with effective and efficient marketing strategies – giving them access to the same level of expertise as the really big guys with deep pockets, that they may not otherwise be able to access.