Next-Level Marketing with this One-Page Marketing Plan Template
Jump to: Enroll below
This course works for Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced marketing
Vicky Wu designed this 3 by 3 Marketing Matrix™ for her clients to easily establish a system of continual improvement in their marketing. This matrix is designed to be a one-page marketing plan template that is used daily and changed often.
Vicky has developed this plan over 30 years of marketing for companies of all sizes and in all industries. There is so much confusing information available today about what marketing you should be doing that it can be overwhelming. This matrix is an easy way to quickly laser focus on new marketing tactics to use in your business, while keeping a tight grip on both budget and time.
In this class, you will learn:
- Easy three-step process to streamline marketing activities – Learn how to focus on three areas that provide the biggest impact
- Quickly maximize three major areas of your marketing matrix – Improve your communication, funnel and value
- Do more with less – Less time, less money, but still bigger results
- Focusing on current, new, and return-on-investment activities
- Targeting communication, your sales/marketing funnel, and your value and differentiation
- Best practices of how many new marketing tactics to add at once and how long to work on your new marketing tactics before adding more
- Decision paralysis and decision fatigue and how to combat those issues
You will create:
- Your marketing plan using your own copy of the 3 by 3 Marketing Matrix™
- This plan will quickly help you boost your marketing efforts without wasting time and money
This training is right for you if:
- You don’t have a lot of extra money to throw at paying for a lot of new marketing methods
- You can’t afford to hire someone full time to do all those things for you
- You don’t know how to do some of the marketing things you think you want to do
- You don’t have a lot of extra time to waste on trying new things you aren’t sure will work
- Maybe you don’t even want to know how to do all of those marketing things that everybody talks about
I’m going to take you through a simple process on how you can focus in on those things that will work best for you and for your business without spending a lot of time or money. If those things interest you you are definitely in the right place!
- Lesson 2: About Your Instructor
- Lesson 3: What You Will Learn
- Lesson 4: Joe and His Guilt
- Lesson 5: Matrix Overview
- Lesson 6: Current Communication Strategy (with examples)
- Lesson 7: Current Funnel (with examples)
- Lesson 8: Current Value Proposition (with examples)
- Lesson 9: Project Part 1
- Lesson 10: Decision Paralysis and Decision Fatigue
- Lesson 11: New Communication Strategy
- Lesson 12: New Funnel Strategy (with examples)
- Lesson 13: New Value Proposition (with examples)
- Lesson 14: Project Part 2
- Lesson 15: Return on Investment Activities
- Lesson 16: Project Part 3
- Lesson 17: Rinse and Repeat
- Lesson 18: Final Thoughts
Your project is to complete one initial draft of the 3 by 3 Marketing Matrix™ for your business. This is one planning document that I use with every client, and one of the quickest and easiest ways to help focus their marketing efforts to make sure they are not wasting resources.
This document will be your best friend as you move your marketing forward!
- Download and print the 3 by 3 Marketing Matrix™ PDF document from here.
- Follow along with the videos as I describe each section and provide examples of ideas for each box of the matrix.
- Upload your document to Google Drive or elsewhere, and post a link to your completed document in the class project area to share insights and results.
- Be sure to review documents posted by other students and comment to share ideas and insights.
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
- If you have already registered on our site and are currently logged in, it will show “Click to Enroll” button above. Click, and it will refresh this page automatically, then you can click on Lesson 1 above to get started!
- If you have already registered on the site but are NOT logged in, click “You need to be logged in” link above, log in with the credentials you had registered with previously.
- After logging in, you will click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- If you have never registered on our site, click the “You need to be logged in” link above and continue with the rest of these steps below.
- Click on Register (shown in image above) and set up your username and password. Check your email for an automatic email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password.After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
- Note, if you had already registered on our site in the past, it may not re-send you this registration email. Comment below if you have any issues.