Some of my clients haven’t used the services of a marketing guru before (or a marketing anyone) because they thought there was no way they could afford it.
Others were putting it off because they had no idea what marketing to do. Or they have too many ideas and no clue how to easily tie it all together.
100% of my clients don’t want to waste time or money.
Sample results below…
But I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be expensive, and you don’t already need to know what marketing to do.
That’s what I’m here for.
Your strategy session is always free. And pricing for services is always competitive.
Plus, you won’t be roped into a lot of things you don’t need … you get the marketing you need, only when you need it.
Ready for a free strategy session? You can book easily online at https://bit.ly/VickyWu
As an example, here are the results – after THREE WEEKS – for one client’s campaign, which combined managing their social media, such as through regular strategic posts on Facebook, plus pay-per-click advertising designed to obtain leads (awareness as a secondary goal).
November shows their business page results before we started their campaigns in December. The results above do not include paid advertising campaigns. Look at those crazy increases! (And the month isn’t quite over!)
When you add their pay-per-click advertising on Facebook and Google, these are the results:
- Impressions – 37,176 (The number of times people saw the ad. Since it takes on average 11 times for a potential client to even remember your name, impressions is an important component of any campaign). <– This is what helps you get found by more people.
- Clicks – 400 (The number of people who clicked on an ad, which took them to a lead capture page to collect names, email addresses, phone numbers). <– This is what gets more leads that can turn into paying clients.
What’s even better, because the more times potential clients see your message, the more likely they are to remember and respond to your messages, we can expect for those results to increase over time, at least slightly, without adding additional budget.
Ready for your free strategy session yet? You can book easily online at https://bit.ly/VickyWu
If you’re ready to create a sense of clarity about how to tie marketing strategies together …
If you’re ready to discover one important thing holding the success of your marketing back …
If you’re ready to feel excited about your marketing prospects and what it may mean to your business …
Then you want to schedule your strategy session now!
Some of the favorite projects our clients choose:
- Video ad for the business which can be used on Youtube, social media, in email messages, etc. Some video types are much more affordable than you would imagine.
- Website setup or updating. There are less expensive alternatives to setting up a gorgeous website that even you will be able to update.
- Social media marketing, including regular updating of your online presence.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, some of the most affordable and effective advertising around that can be highly targeted to focus on your best prospects when it’s done right.
- Database marketing to be sure that all of your clients and prospects receive regular communication.
- Direct mail advertising, and while the cost of printing and mailing can be more than emails or PPC, it’s very effective when targeted and integrated with other strategies.
- Graphic design, for everything from logos to flyers to social media content to video clips, including integrating current designs to keep a cohesive look for your business.
- Branding strategies.
- Development of a marketing plan.
Give us a call or text at 512-591-8295, or for the most convenient option so that we can focus solely on you, schedule online
Vicky is the CEO and Chief Creative Strategist of Vicky Wu Marketing. She draws from 30 years of experience at the CMO level, the CEO level, marketing for Fortune 500 companies and multi-million and multi-billion-dollar organizations, PLUS strategies learned helping startups and nonprofits with limited budgets … now focusing on providing SMBs with effective and efficient marketing strategies – giving them access to the same level of expertise as the really big guys with deep pockets, that they may not otherwise be able to access.