I regularly get asked two big questions about online marketing for a business:
- What should I be measuring?
- How do I know if those numbers show that my marketing strategy is working?
These are questions I get from my clients, as well as from businesses interested in increasing their online brand presence.
This training video (about 20 minutes long) walks you through:
- the basic answers to those two questions
- real-life examples from a few of my clients
- some of the statistics that I measure for my clients
- and how I help determine if the numbers show that the strategy is working
Knowing what metrics to measure, and how to determine if the statistics you’re seeing are good for your business, is critical to your small business marketing.
Sign up NOW to join this short free marketing training video – it is available every 15 minutes on demand.
Vicky is the CEO and Chief Creative Strategist of Vicky Wu Marketing. She draws from 30 years of experience at the CMO level, the CEO level, marketing for Fortune 500 companies and multi-million and multi-billion-dollar organizations, PLUS strategies learned helping startups and nonprofits with limited budgets … now focusing on providing SMBs with effective and efficient marketing strategies – giving them access to the same level of expertise as the really big guys with deep pockets, that they may not otherwise be able to access.