I regularly get asked two big questions about online marketing for a business:
- What should I be measuring?
- How do I know if those numbers show that my marketing strategy is working?
These are questions I get from my clients, as well as from businesses interested in increasing their online brand presence.
This training video (about 20 minutes long) walks you through:
- the basic answers to those two questions
- real-life examples from a few of my clients
- some of the statistics that I measure for my clients
- and how I help determine if the numbers show that the strategy is working
Knowing what metrics to measure, and how to determine if the statistics you’re seeing are good for your business, is critical to your small business marketing.
Sign up NOW to join this short free marketing training video – it is available every 15 minutes on demand.