Quickly – and expertly – plan, produce, and post 12 or more marketing videos for your business by completing the activities in this 8-week course.
Jump to: Enroll below
About This Course:
This Video Marketing Course Walks You Through:
- Getting rid of excuses
- Using different platforms – to make videos and to share videos
- Plan your content using our simple formula
- Set up your environment to record in bulk
- Perform basic video editing
- Best practices for sharing your videos
- SEO for YouTube
At the end of this course, you will:
- Have 12 or more videos to share on multiple platforms recorded by the end of week 4
- Own a professionally designed logo intro and contact outro video clips for your use
- Learn to leverage other types of videos – not just you on camera
- Optimize your videos for search engines – especially on YouTube which is the 2nd largest search site after Google
- Resources for free and low-cost equipment and software
- PLUS best practices for live videos and tricks to use pre-recorded videos as live video
- Best Practices for Live Videos
- Simple Trick to Use Pre-recorded Video for Live
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Our system uses the WordPress user signup for course signup. Read the instructions before you proceed since you will be taken away from this page.
1. If you have not already registered on the site, click “You must be logged in” above.
2. Click on Register (shown in image to the right) and set up your username and password.
3. Check your email for an automatic email (check your SPAM if you don’t see your email in about 5 minutes); click the link in the email to return to the log in screen and set your password.
4. After logging in, click My Courses in the left column, and to the right of your chosen course, click the Enroll button.
For individual use only by the registered student. All courses are protected by copyright. No group use, reuse, streaming, public display of any type allowed without prior written consent. Special rates are available for group training uses – contact us for information. ©Vicky Wu